Saturday, January 14, 2012

Beach Themed Wedding Invitations and RSVP Cards

I've been brainstorming, experimenting, and now working hard on my beach/surf themed wedding invitations and RSVP cards. All it takes are good quality scrapbooking paper and some tools and anyone can create unique and personal invitations for their wedding!

For card stock, inks and stamps, I used Close to My Heart products because after selling them for 3 years, I still think they are one of the best quality scrapbooking products out there! :)

I embossed the folder with my Cuttlebug. Truth is, I bought this embossing template YEARS and YEARS ago because as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to use it for my wedding invitations. :) The sand dollar embellishment is punched out with Martha Stewart paper punch - - - I LOVE Martha Stewart products!!!

I'm happy with the simplicity of my wedding invitations and RSVP cards.

I did a lot of research on the wording of the RSVP card - - - I wanted something unique for a beach wedding and let my inner surfer girl personality shine through... hence the Surf's Up! for a Yes response and a Wipe Out! for a No response! :) I also added a "Songs you'd like to hear at our wedding" section at the bottom. :)

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! I can't wait to get my invitation.
    I love the Surf's Up/Wipe Out response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfully creative!

    ReplyDelete