Saturday, December 15, 2012

I realize that as the years go by, it seems like there is less and less time in the day, week, month, year…  I’m not sure if that’s what growing up is all about?  Did my mom feel this way at my age?

All my life, I stuck with the family (or Japanese) tradition of tidying up and cleaning up at the end of the year so that we can ring in the New Year FRESH and ORGANIZED.  Well, this year, I may have to toss that out of the window.  It’s a good exercise, but I have so many competing priorities this year.  Heck, I’m lucky if I can squeeze in vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms (my usual weekend routine) before the end of the year…  I’m ranting and raving about this now because technically the end of the year for me is this Thursday, December 13th, because I am leaving for my HONEYMOON!!!  Whoot!

So that means I’m also nixing Christmas cards.  Here’s one I will send out electronically.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment