HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
So long 2012! You were great (got hitched!) but also tough (work wise)!
Here are FIVE of my new year's resolutions:
1) One Friday night of each month, hubby and I will have date night where we will learn a NEW recipe and cook together
2) Paint and decorate house. It's about time!
3) Learn to say NO more often
4) Run less. Surf more. I still plan on running/racing, just not as much as I have been. I realized ever since I started marathoning, surfing has taken a back seat due to "training".
5) Use materials accumulating in craft room. Since I always have TONS of crafting ideas in my head but I never bring them to fruition, here is a goal for 2013 inspired by my most favorite blogger, Elise. Check out her "27 materials" goal. Pretty cool! Here are my "35 materials" - only my goal is to use as many of these materials by the end of 2013 and I can use mulitple materials in projects. For the materials I use quite often, I will try to kick it up a notch! This is going to be fun!!!
14 leather (real or fake)
16 nature (i.e. leaves, branches)
19 paper mache
26 shells (sea stuff)