Sunday, December 11, 2011

Glittery Clothes Pins

Okay, my fiancé HATES what I did with these... He added "I'm serious" to the end of his complaint so I know he's really serious.

I bought clothes pins from the dollar store and I put Martha Stewart craft glue and then poured Martha Stewart crafts glitter in Turquoise on the pins before the glue dried. Apparently, I thought I contained the glitter in my glitter pan but the glitter has ended up EVERYWHERE, on my craft table, on the floor, and voila on my FACE! Still, I heart glitter.

I plan to use these to put up the reception table cards.

Since my wedding is beach themed, each table will be marked by beaches I have surfed at... At least the first 8 tables... Then if I need more tables which I think I will, the rest'll have to be beaches I WANT to surf at! :P

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very crafty! There is no such thing as "too much glitter"

    ReplyDelete