Sunday, December 11, 2011

Instax Mini 7s Instant Film Camera

I used most of my Amazon rewards points for this new toy for scrapbooking but primarily for my wedding... The Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Instant Film Camera and 5 packs of film. I did a bunch of research on instant cameras and reviews. I like that this one takes photos that come out "vintage looking". I also like that the size of the photos are credit card sized.

I plan to have this camera on our welcome table with props so my guests can take instant photos. The heart prop is a wood piece that I painted with Martha Stewart Multi-Surface Glitter Acrylic Craft Paint. I'll also have a black paged album with photo corners made to fit these instant photos and have my guests write a message to me and my fiancé in silver ink. :)

I took a picture of my dog with the camera. Cute, eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment